Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice. We grilled up some fresh salmon the other day and had just enough leftover to toss into this fried rice dish. With the egg, peas, onions, ginger, garlic, and bell pepper, it's a meal in itself! Chef Daddyy's Latest Meal Hot Off The Stove is This Wonderful Easy To Make Salmon Dish With A Side Of Fried Garlic Rice, And A Very Tasty Balsamic Topping.
Having the pans going hot and searing Liberally season and rub the prawns and salmon fillets with the stock powder and garlic powder to season. Heat the sesame oil in a large nonstick pan. Can it get any better than this? You can have Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice
- Prepare 5 of Salmon fillets (skin on or off).
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- Prepare of garlic rice.
- It’s 1 oz of white wine.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- It’s of Garlic oil.
- Prepare 1 qt of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe. Leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallion cooked in a hot wok for a satisfying dinner. Toss fried rice with the eggs. Remove the pan from the heat and add the soy sauce and lemon juice.
Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice step by step
- Mix mustard with buttermilk and marinate salmon for 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Season corn flour with lemon pepper seasoning.
- After marinating, dredge salmon in corn flour mixture..
- Shallow fry* in cast iron or dutch oven for 4 mins on presentation side then turn over and cook for an additional 2-3 mins. *shallow fry refers to the cooking procedure of frying in oil that isn't deep frying and isn't sauteeing..
- Drain on paper towels..
- In the meantime, while fish is marinating, saute rice in garlic oil and whole garlic cloves until toasty..
- Add water or chicken stock just to cover and reduce to a low simmer. Put a lid on and cook for 15 mins or until water is evaporated..
- In a saucepan, reduce heavy cream until thickened, add white wine and season with salt and pepper..
- Add spinach until it starts to wilt. Take cooked rice and add to cream sauce and fold together..
- Place fish on top of rice and serve. 😊.
Review Body: Yummy ginger and soy taste. I added jalapeños for a kick and more garlic and lime. Bake a healthy Spanish-style dish of salmon and chorizo rice. Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs. Red chili peppers provide a little heat.