Garlic Parmesan Asparagus. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is made with just a few simple ingredients and makes a Garlic and parmesan are two of my favorite ingredients to add to just about any kind of savory recipe. Parmesan cheese adds a salty, savory component to sweet, tender asparagus. Try it next to grilled fish or lamb. "Salty and savory, the roasting method kills the natural bitterness of asparagus.
Garlic Butter Asparagus with Crispy Parmesan has so much flavour! The perfect crispy and Asparagus spears topped with a buttery Panko crumb mixture with parmesan cheese and garlic. Place asparagus on a lipped roasting pan and toss with infused olive oil and garlic, coating all Line up asparagus and push together, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan. You can have Garlic Parmesan Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- You need 1 pound of asparagus ends trimmed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt or to taste.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoon of garlic minced.
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
And add garlic, parmesan, mushrooms and onions? This is so good- if you try it please let me know! Garlic parmesan asparagus is an easy and flavourful side. Fresh asparagus spears are covered in garlic and parmesan cheese before being oven roasted to perfection.
Garlic Parmesan Asparagus instructions
- Rinse the asparagus and drain..
- Put the asparagus on a large plate and drizzle olive oil on it and season with salt and pepper. Mix gently..
- Air fry the asparagus at 380F (190C) for about 6 minutes. Halfway into the air frying process, mix in the minced garlic and continue to air fry until completion..
- To serve, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese..
These garlic parmesan asparagus are roasted with just a sprinkle of garlic and parmesan so they are flavored not loaded. In this garlic-Parmesan-crusted asparagus recipe, we combine Parmesan cheese, whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs and walnuts for a crispy topping that's baked over asparagus. Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan is a quick, easy, and healthy side dish recipe. Instant pot Garlic Parmesan Asparagus is great with Instant Pot Honey Ham, Skillet Augratin Potatoes, Or even my French Onion Pot Roast. Asparagus season is all too short, so I do my best to make the most of it.