Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. Get Instant Access to Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. View the Original Recipes Available Online. Based on Thousands of User Reviews ROASTED CAULIFLOWER.
To make the best roasted cauliflower, first cut the cauliflower head into florets, roughly the. Place olive oil and garlic in large resealable bag. Add cauliflower and shake to mix. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- It’s 1 of medium head cauliflower – broken into large florets.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe: One of the best ways to make cauliflower is to roast it. Then, you have the chance to use garlic, olive oil, paprika, and Parmesan, which brings this "not very flavourful" vegetable to a whole other level. Garlic parmesan roasted cauliflower is an easy way to make flavorful vegetables that everyone will have everyone begging for seconds. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower – cauliflower florets roasted in the oven with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with nonstick spray..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined..
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the cauliflower in several different places. Gently stir to coat the cauliflower..
- Pour cauliflower out onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread out evenly in a single layer. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until fork tender and lightly browned. Enjoy!.
This side dish is healthy, delicious and even the pickiest eater loves this. Easy oven-baked cauliflower with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Then I toss the partially roasted cauliflower with the garlic (this keeps the garlic from burning while the cauliflower is roasting), and sprinkle the crumbled Parmesan cheese over the top. In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined. Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan.