Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes. Hasselback Potatoes with Parmesan and Roasted Garlic are your next favorite side dish! With meaty potatoes and loads of garlic and Parmesan flavor, they're sure to be a dinner hit! How to make hasselback potatoes crispy and delicious!
This recipe for totally syn free hasselback potatoes is the ultimate Slimming World friendly side dish, perfect to serve with any meat or vegetarian meal. How To Make Syn Free Garlic & Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes – step by step. Hasselback potato, meet your new best friend garlic parmesan butter. You can have Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes
- It’s 6 of small-medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 half of red onion.
- It’s 6 of pats of butter.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
These addicting potatoes take a little bit of work, but the buttery, cheesy, garlicky result is well worth the effort. The flavorful butter seeps into the potatoes so they are creamy and tender on the inside and the outside fanned slices. Place potatoes on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. In a small bowl, mash butter with garlic and oregano; season generously with salt and pepper.
Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Slice red onion julienne style, mince garlic, and finely chop parsley..
- Next, Wash potatoes and place them each onto their own piece of foil. (about 6×6 inches or enough to wrap the whole potato when finished) Then, slice each potato hasselback style, not quite all the way through..
- Finally, using 1 pat of butter for each potato, push the butter, bit by bit in between each slice in the potatoes. After that push a piece of onion in between each slice also. This will hold them open a bit to add your herbs and spices. Then, season to taste with salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. Add the minced garlic and chopped parsley evenly to each potato as well..
- Finally, top each potato with a shake or two of grated parmesan. Wrap tightly in foil. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Serve with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or even as a Snack! Enjoy with a dollop of sour cream or your favorite potato toppings!.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave Parmesan; slide between about half the potato slices. The fanned Hasselback potatoes were picture perfect and had a great flavor from the nutty Parmesan and softened garlic. There are so many different flavors you could stuff in those little slits. It's almost certain that Hasselbacks, once completely absent from my life, will now be a new potato standard on. Trim the ends of the potatoes, then slice into ¼-inch thick rounds.