Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms. The very best thing about this skillet dinner is the sauce. Working in batches if necessary, add the chicken and sear until deeply. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken & Bacon is packed full of flavour for an easy, weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken. Season both sides of four boneless, skinless chicken thighs with salt and pepper. This chicken dish with mushrooms and its creamy parmesan garlic sauce is so creamy, flavorful, and satisfying. You can have Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms
- You need 10 of Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut length wise.
- You need 1/2 lbs of mushrooms.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion, minced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil from sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley for garnish.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes for garnish.
The whole family can enjoy this one! Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder.
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms instructions
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Heat skillet with 2 tbs butter.
- Add chicken and cook until brown. When done, remove chicken to a side plate..
- Now it's time to make the sauce. My favorite part of this….
- Add 1 tbs butter to same pan you cooked the chicken in..
- Once the butter has melted, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and oil from sun dried tomatoes. Cook until about 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until liquid is smooth. Sauce will thicken within a minute or two if cooking on medium heat. Add the chicken thighs to the sauce and garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes..
- I made some roasted brussel sprouts and the sauce complemented these bad boys phenomenally. Others chose angel hair pasta. Both choices went well with this dish..
- Enjoy 🤪.
This Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce is ON POINT! It will be one of the best sauces that you will ever make! My son said this is one of the best. How to Cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms. Making this dish is quick and easy.