Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp. Cooking & baking supplies and more. This chili shrimp recipe is made of shrimp, Thai sweet chili sauce and lime. To spice up the heat level, I added some Roaster brand chili garlic sauce.
Return shrimp a to the pan. A little sweet, a little savory and a little spicy, this Thai sweet chili garlic shrimp is so appetizing that you may need to cook more rice ahead of time. These shrimp skewers are so easy to make and so delicious. You can cook Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare of Ingredients for shrimp:.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 12-15 of medium shrimp shelled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s of Ingredients for sauce:.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced chili pepper optional.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of cilantro chopped to garnish.
A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. Pour water and vinegar into a saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Enjoy the taste of sumptuous, succulent shrimp stir-fried in a tangy Thai garlic sauce.
Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Dip the shrimps in eggs first then dredge them in tapioca flour. Shake off excess flour and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the shrimps and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes, flip once in the middle, until shrimps are cooked through..
- In the mean time, take a wok or a skillet to saute garlic in olive oil for about one minute until fragrant. Add the rest of the sauce ingredient, except cilantro, and stir until the sauce thickens a bit..
- When the shrimps are done, toss the shrimps in the sauce to coat..
Salty-sweet, garlicky, and a little spicy, it's the perfect dish to serve any night of the week. In a small bowl whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, water and cornstarch until combined and set aside. Crispy and delicious fried shrimp tacos with a lot of Tex-Mex flavor. I've already shown you how to make spicy shrimp tacos with green sauce, but here we are getting a bit crazier: deep-fried breaded shrimps with sweet Thai chili mayo. Another level in the shrimp taco universe.