Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill over direct heat. Brush the shrimp with the set aside marinade during cooking. Be careful as drips will cause the fire to jump.
It is extremely versatile and can be used on almost anything. Pour marinade over shrimp, rest: Place shrimp in a gallon size resealable bag or a shallow dish. Pour marinade over shrimp, seal bag while removing excess air. You can have Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade
- It’s 1 of # Jumbo Shrimp (uncooked, deveined).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Gin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chilli Powder (Medium).
- You need 1 Tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cloves.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil Divided.
- You need 1/8 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Concentrate.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Crushed Red pepper.
- You need of Serve on mixed greens salad.
Drizzle some extra marinade over the top, then discard remaining marinade. Add the marinated shrimp and all of the marinade to the hot skillet. Can be used as an appetizer or main dish. This recipe also works well for scallops.
Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade instructions
- Thaw, and remove the tails from the jumbo shrimp. Pat them dry with a paper towel..
- Combine ginger, brown sugar, chilli pepper, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, tumeric, cloves, and salt in a bowl large enough to hold the shrimp you just cleaned. Glad ware works good, or have enough saran wrap to cover the bowl later..
- Combine gin and minced garlic in a ramekin, or small cup. Mix the wet gin and minced garlic in the large bowl with a fork or whisk..
- Toss the raw shrimp in the marinade mix with your hands in the large bowl, cover it, and let the shrimp marinate for 30 minutes..
- Spray pam in a non stick skillet, add canola oil, warm it on medium heat for a couple minutes until it shimmers..
- Cook the shrimp for 1.5 to 2 minutes on a side and turn the shrimp to cook both sides..
- Place mixed greens, and salad fixings on a plate, and arrange the shrimp on top of the salad. You can serve this with Vinaigrette or Caesar dressing..
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, then the remaining half of the teriyaki sauce. Serve with rice and a sprinkle of sesame seeds if desired. The absolute best shrimp marinade made with garlic, herbs, spices and lemon. You can cook your marinated shrimp on the grill, stove top or in the oven for perfect results every time.