Easter Punch. Find Deals on Easter Punch in Craft Supplies on Amazon. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. As a table brightener, fix a bowl of festive fruity punch—it's a refreshing beverage you can mix together in moments.
This non-alcoholic punch is great for brunches, bridal showers, PTA meetings and baby showers! I'm "Sharing My Spring Thyme" on the blog hop today! If you are stopping by from Confetti Style, welcome! You can cook Easter Punch using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easter Punch
- It’s 20 of acacia honey syrup.
- It’s 25 oz of gin.
- Prepare 15 oz of lime juice.
- Prepare 10 oz of velvet falernum.
- You need 10 oz of grapefruit juice.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Acacia Honey Syrup.
- You need 2 cup of acacia honey.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of rock candy.
What to Do In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates, and pineapple juice and peach nectar; stir until well combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve then stir in ginger ale and ice cubes, float fruit slices on top, and serve immediately. Mix together the gin, Acacia Honey Syrup, lime juice, velvet falernum, grapefruit juice and nutmeg in a punch bowl. Place the fruit in the bottom of your punch bowl.
Easter Punch step by step
- Combine the honey and water in a small saucepan and bring just to a simmer, stirring, until the honey dissolves..
- Remove from the heat and let cool completely. Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 weeks..
- ix together the gin, Acacia Honey Syrup, lime juice, velvet falernum, grapefruit juice and nutmeg in a punch bowl..
- Fill a teapot with ice and then add some of the punch; stir in the teapot for 15 seconds. Pour into teacups and serve with rock candy sticks. Repeat with the remaining punch..
Pour the champagne, juices and sodas over top. Add a few ice cubes if you really need it chilled! Fill some frosty glasses with crushed ice and serve your punch. Well, then you need a cheerful beverage that everyone will love! If doing a brunch, typically will make a huge batch of non-alcoholic punch that also goes great in champagne too.