Lime Gin Spritzer. Make your own gin spritzer using Torani flavored syrups and sugar cane sweetener. Stir and top off with sparkling water. Garnish with lime and orange pinwheels and enjoy.
I really loved this Ginger Lime Spritzer. Once you make the simple syrup, you can. A spritzer is usually made with white wine, but I couldn't think of a better name for this drink made with Tequila because it's so refreshing. You can cook Lime Gin Spritzer using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime Gin Spritzer
- It’s 1/2 cup of ice.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- You need 1 ounce (30 mls) of Gin (or clear alcohol of your choice).
- It’s 1 Sprig of Rosemary for garnish.
- It’s 7 ounces (200 ml) of soda water or carbonated water.
Cut half a lime into thin slices. Juice the other half and pour into a cocktail shaker. Top off with club soda and serve. Trim the tops and bottoms off of the lemongrass and remove the tough outer leaves until you reach the pale interior.
Lime Gin Spritzer step by step
- Slice 3/4 of your lime leaving one end for squeezing..
- In an 8 ounce highball glass, add ice..
- Pour in Gin and squeeze of lime..
- Add lime slices then pour in soda water..
- Add rosemary garnish and enjoy!.
I was on the phone with an ad network having a discussion about my I'm sure tequila, vodka or gin would be really good additions if you feel like getting your spirit on! Combine cucumber and lime juice in a blender; process until smooth. Stir together mint-lavender syrup, cucumber-lime mixture, and club soda in a large pitcher. Learn how to make a Gin Elderflower Spritzer cocktail. Mix it up with our step by step recipe & buy the ingredients online!