Shami kabab. Find Deals on Shami Kabab in Groceries on Amazon. Shami kebab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is part of the Pakistani, Punjabi, Indian, and Bangladeshi cuisines.
You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack. Shami kebabs are succulent minced chicken/lamb with chana dal with spicy masala filling inside and crispy fried on the outside. Shami kabab or shaami kabab (Urdu: شامی کباب , Hindi: शामी कबाब, Bengali: শামী কাবাব) is a local variety of kebab, originating from the Indian subcontinent. You can cook Shami kabab using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shami kabab
- It’s of Beef ka gosht 1 kilo.
- Prepare of Chaane ki daal 1 pao.
- It’s of Saboot gool lal mirch 7 se 8 adad.
- It’s 2 tsp of Kutti lal mirch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pisa garam masala.
- You need of Shami kabab masala 1 peket.
- It’s of Hari mirch 5 adad choti wali.
- You need of Hara dhania haf ghaddi.
- You need of Namak to taste.
- Prepare of Chopped piyaz 3 to 4 dermiani saiz ki.
It is part of the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent and a popular dish in modern-day Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines. It is composed of a small patty of minced meat, generally beef. Shami Kabab Recipe with step by step photos and video instructions is a great dish that can be served as an appetizer, or with tea, as a side dish, or taken along when you go for a picnic. Just like the mutton cutlets, these are great make-ahead kababs.
Shami kabab step by step
- Sabse pehle gosht ko achi terha dhoke saf kerlen.
- Ab ek pen gosht dal ke Pani dal or pora din usko ubal Lein.jab gosht gal jae to usme channe ki daal b dal dein or dono ko sat ubal Lein khoob achi terha..
- Jab gost or dal gal jae to usko chopper kerlen ya sil pe pees Lein..
- Ab ek bool me pesa gost dalen tamam masale. chopped piyaz hara dhania Hari mirch sab dal ke mix Karen or kabab bana Lein..
- Ab ek pen me thora oil dal ke kabab shelo fry kerlen maximam 3 to 4 mint.
- Chutney or salad ke sat serve kerden.
Shami Kabab, also called and written Shami Kebab is a very famous variation of Kababs in the sub continent. Although, origin of Shami Kababs is Afghanistan, it has been adopted as a regular food in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Kababs are cooked with slight difference in different Asian Cuisines in terms of spices, ingredients and cooking style. Step by step recipe of Pakistani Shami kabab with photos of each step. I'm making these for school lunch box.