French pearl cocktail. The French Pearl, a fun mixed drink made of Plymouth Gin, Pernod Absinthe, mint, and rock candy syrup. The French Pearl: A Fun Rock Candy and Absinthe Cocktail. Combine the lime juice, cane syrup, and mint sprig in a cocktail shaker.
The home of The French Pearl Cocktail Recipes on the web. Browse our cocktail recipes and How To make a The French Pearl. Fine strain from shaker into glass. You can cook French pearl cocktail using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French pearl cocktail
- It’s 3/4 of .
- It’s 3/4 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 of spring spearmint.
- Prepare 2 ounces of Plymouth Gin.
- It’s 1/4 ounce of Pernod Classic Pastis.
- Prepare of Lime and mint for garnish.
The French Pearl was a flagship cocktail at Audrey Saunders' now-closed Pegu Club in New York It's a perfect example of why Saunders is regarded as the reigning queen of the American cocktail. Muddle, shake, double strain, straight up, chilled cocktail glass, garnish. Bourbon, light of my life, fire of my tongue. You'll love the Parisian cocktails, too!
French pearl cocktail instructions
- Combine the lime green,cane syrup,and mint sprig into a cocktail shaker. Muddle the ingredients..
- Add the Pernod and gin. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well, double strain into a chilled cocktail glass..
- Garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig..
Enjoy cocktails with a French flair! Préparation Réalisez la recette "French Pearl" directement dans le verre. Verser directement dans le verre avec quelques glaçons, agiter et déguster.. 'french pearl' afternoon. this is a classic cocktail from a bar i know, and one of my favorites. refreshing and crisp, and sharp.in the right way of course. Yorumdan: classic cocktails / Pegu Club. The Pearl Diver is one of the best tiki cocktails.