Soft Ginger Cookies. These nicely spiced, big soft ginger cookies are perfect for folks who like the flavor of ginger but don't care for crunchy gingersnaps. —Barbara Gray, Boise, Idaho. LOVE this Ginger Molasses Cookies recipe! These ginger cookies are perfectly soft and chewy, spiced with lots of ginger, cinnamon and cloves, easy to make, and irresistibly delicious.
Soft ginger cookies full of warm spices and flavor.without using molasses. A family favorite that we make multiple times a year! These big, soft ginger cookies are one of my favorite kinds of cookies. You can cook Soft Ginger Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Ginger Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar to roll.
They've got the perfect blend of sweet molasses, spicy ginger, and warm cinnamon. These cookies are soft and chewy with a little. With plenty of spice and warmth, these soft and chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies are just what your holiday season has been waiting for! A recipe for soft, thick, and puffy gingersnap molasses cookies.
Soft Ginger Cookies step by step
- Cream Margarine and Sugar together until smooth..
- Add the egg and molasses and blend well..
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Stir in the flour..
- Scoop cookies out using a 1/2 TB measuring spoon and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the rolling sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If sticky, chill the dough before rolling..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will flatten as they bake..
- Remove onto cooling rack and serve..
You can make them with Description. Soft-style and super thick gingersnap molasses cookies. These soft Gingerbread Cookies get more compliments than any other cookie recipes I have ever "These are the best ginger cookies I've ever had." "I didn't even know I liked gingersnap cookies. Once the soft ginger molasses cookies are baked – well, game on. The super soft cookie dough is rolled into balls and then rolled into granulated sugar to give that signature crunchy-sweet outer coating.