Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus.
You can cook Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus
- You need of rice pilof mix(any brand).
- You need 4 of salmon steaks.
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen asparagus tips.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking spray oil.
Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus instructions
- Prepare rice according to package instructions..
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2c prepared rice into center of foil & pat down into a rectangle.
- Put a salmon steak on top of rice.
- Sprinke lemon pepper on top of salmon steak for flavor.
- Top salmon steak with 4-5 asparagus spears.
- Fold foil length wise to seal. Then fold or twist ends to seal packet.
- Put packets seam side up in large skillet filled 1/2 inch deep with boiling water.
- Cover & steam approximately 10 minutes. Checking water level every few minutes & adding water as needed.
- Flip packets over & steam another 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Carefully open packets (hot)..
- Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce. Enjoy!.