Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry. Our Homemade Meal Prep Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is a great alternative to takeout! This healthy chicken stir fry is flavorful, made with real ingredients, and everyone in the family will be begging for this recipe every night of the week. Make the best stir fry at home.
I make half of it when we're. Served with a simple homemade honey ginger soy stir fry sauce. It's Monday and it's back to blog go-time! You can cook Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry
- Prepare of The Fish.
- Prepare 400 g of white fish diced to bite sizes pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of honey.
- You need 2.5 tbs of soya sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbs of water.
- You need 1.5 tbs of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need of Veggies.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced large.
Today I'm being a vegetarian with this Honey Ginger Tofu and Veggie Stir Fry and HELLO WORLD it tastes really superyummy. As you can tell, we love ginger & spring onion recipes. Stir-Fry recipes are also healthy recipes. Yes, beef is very popular in stir-fry recipes.
Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry instructions
- In a large dish pour cornstarch and season with salt and pepper, dust/toss your fish in the corn starch.
- In a large wok or pan, heat 2.5 tbs olive oil and cook fish on medium high until all sides are nicely browned. Remove from pan.
- Add your veggies to the pan and stirfry together for 8 or so min..
- Add your sauce to the pan of veggies and bring to a boil. Add your fish back to the pan and toss gently to coat in the sauce as well..
- Turn the heat to low and let cook for 3-4 more min or until your sauce has thicken slightly.
- Serve with steamed rice♡.
You can even try thinly sliced pork, chopped sausages. Stir fry sauces are simple, homemade Asian sauce combinations you can premix from ingredients in your pantry and keep in the fridge as shake-and-go Did you like this Honey Ginger Tofu Stir Fry Recipe? Are there changes you made that you would like to share? In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, and soy sauce. Heat a large skillet or wok over high until hot.