Mushroom omelet,asparagus and sausage. When our children were young, I prepared this recipe regularly because it's fast and easy. Loaded with cheese, Italian sausage, fresh mushrooms and garlic, the recipe makes two omelets, but the ingredients can easily be increased to suit larger families.—Catherine. Asparagus mushroom omelet is a savory and delicious omelet recipe.
Try this omelet if you want something a bit different than the usual, you will be glad you did. Tip: I use frozen asparagus spears that I lightly steam along with the fresh mushrooms in the microwave. BAKED ASPARAGUS MUSHROOM OMELET This recipe came from an estate sale. You can cook Mushroom omelet,asparagus and sausage using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom omelet,asparagus and sausage
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of liquid milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of seeds whole mushrooms.
- You need 1 slice of white onions cut in small square shape.
- Prepare 1 slice of red paprika cut in small square shape.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of permesan/cheedar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil for cook.
- Prepare 1 of sausage.
- You need 3 of asparagus.
I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the How to make it. Drain well then in large mixing bowl combine. This recipe for roasted asparagus includes sliced mushrooms. Garlic and extra-virgin olive oil flavor the vegetables, along with basic seasonings.
Mushroom omelet,asparagus and sausage step by step
- Mix milk,eggs,onion and permesan after that add mushrooms.
- Heat the oil not so hot that the eggs are not burnt, then sift the eggs and fold the semicircle,lift it and place it and place it on the plate.
- Fry sausage and asparagus until cooked.
Arrange the coated vegetables in the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the asparagus and mushrooms with kosher salt or sea salt and freshly ground black. Refresh with cold water, and pat dry. Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over half of omelet, and sprinkle cheese over vegetable mixture. Lift the edges as the mixture begins to set to allow the uncooked portion to flow underneath.