Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce. Here is an easy tuna steak with miso ginger sauce. Place the tuna steaks inside the fryer basket. Brush the melted butter onto the fish and season with salt and pepper.
In the meantime, use a sauce pan to saute garlic and grated ginger in olive oil. Pour marinate over tuna steaks; turn to coat. Pat dry the tuna steaks with a paper towel to remove excess water. You can cook Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Tuna steaks defrosted and pat dry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of yellow miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seed.
Dredge and press tuna in Arrange tuna on individual serving plates or bowls. Serve with pickled cucumbers and soy ginger lime sauce. It was quick, easy and delicious. The sauce was the perfect accent.
Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce instructions
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the tuna steaks inside the fryer basket. Brush the melted butter onto the fish and season with salt and pepper. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-8 minutes until internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C)..
- In the meantime, use a sauce pan to saute garlic and grated ginger in olive oil. Stir constantly. When fragrant, add the rest of the ingredients, stir constantly until the sauce thickened slightly..
- When done, drizzle the sauce over tuna steaks, and sprinkle some chopped green onion to serve if desired..
Tuna steaks are one of the easiest cuts of fish to cook as they are sold ready to hit the pan without much prep. Tuna is a firm meaty fish so can stand up to intense direct To prepare your tuna steak, put on a plate and brush each side with oil. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Really simple to cook tuna steak. These easy seared ahi tuna steaks are seasoned with sesame seeds and a ginger soy sauce marinade.