Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks. Baked Lemon Chicken And Asparagus Recipes. Grilled chicken breast with green asparagus and Hollandaise sauce closeup on white plate. horizonta.
Elegant steamed asparagus served with a Hollandaise butter sauce. Perfect for Mothers Day or a special breakfast, or a side for a special dinner! Case in point, these steamed asparagus! You can cook Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 Oz of asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare slices of Provalone cheese.
- You need of Paprika.
I like asparagus any which way, but drizzle a little (or more than a little) hollandaise over them? Cook up Knorr's delicious Savory Chicken & Asparagus Hollandaise Sauce. Trim the woody ends from the asparagus. Spread the spears in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and roll to coat thoroughly.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise step by step
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
For the hollandaise: Melt the butter and skim off the foam. For the hollandaise, put the egg yolks, butter, lemon juice and a tablespoon of cold water water into a heavy-based pan and place over the lowest possible heat. Toast the bread and slather with salted butter. Top with the asparagus and poached eggs. Chicken breasts are rolled around lightly cooked asparagus with deli ham and Cheddar cheese, baked, and served on cheesy tomato-flavored rice.