Indian ginger tea. Ginger tea recipe With step by step photos – tea is a beverage I make everyday. ginger tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. Its also called as Adrak chai or. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes.
To begin making the Adrak Chai Recipe — Indian Style Ginger Tea, warm milk and keep aside. So you can make this everyday or like me on days when you need something soothing, refreshing and yummy! Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root. You can have Indian ginger tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian ginger tea
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- You need 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
It has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and West Asia. Ginger tea can be drunk by itself, or served alongside traditional accompaniments, such as milk, orange slices, or lemon. Turmeric latte or golden milk in glasses with ginger and lemons on a white table. West Indian Instant Honey Ginger Tea.
Indian ginger tea step by step
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
Country/Region Ginger Cardamom Tea is a traditional beverage had by people all over India. It is known by different names like Adrak Elaaychi Chai or Inji Elakkai Tea. Ginger – Ginger powder doesn't cut it so use freshly minced ginger. Sweetener – The preferred sweetener would be sugar. I know some folks like to use jaggery as well.