Seahawks jello shots. This is a limited edition and they will sell out. Made with pineapple juice, vodka, blue curaçao, rum – the little shots pack a big punch. So, I've been learning how to use blender lately, and as easy as it might seem, animating jello is no easy task.
And just like that lowbrow fizzy Highball, the jello-ized version of the cocktail can be upgraded with a squeeze of. Jello shots are a glorious combination of childhood innocence and college trashiness. Take one for the team (and the liver) and determine if vodka really is the best alcohol for jello shots. You can have Seahawks jello shots using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seahawks jello shots
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of chilled vodka.
- Prepare 1 box of blue raspberry jello.
- It’s 1 box of lime jello.
- It’s 1 cup of chilled piña colada mix.
- It’s 2 envelope of plain gelatin.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 30 of 2 oz condiment cups.
- It’s of 5-10 drops blue, and green food coloring optional.
Or a Bloody Mary jello shot made in a celery stick? To quickly mix up these adult shots, dissolve berry blue jello in water and then add Blue Curaçao For a fun party treat with shocking color, make Blue Hawaiian jello shots. But if youre thinking of jello shots made with cheap alcohol, served in little plastic cups and most often found at college parties, have we got a surprise for you. Not only are these jello shots made with a.
Seahawks jello shots instructions
- Arrange 30 condiment cups on a large baking sheet..
- Add 1 cup water to microwave-safe bowl ( i used a large pyrex measuring cup). Put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until it is nearly or mildly boiling..
- Remove from microwave. Add 3 oz of blue jello powder to the water and stir until completely dissolved- approx a minute. You can add the blue food coloring for a deeper blue. Then add a cup of chilled vodka and mix..
- Pour a layer of blue jello mixture into each of the condiment cups and chill in the fridge until set, about an hour or so..
- Put a half cup vodka and half cup water in a microwave safe dish and microwave until barely starting to boil..
- Remove carefully and add the 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin slowly (!) and mix until dissolved..
- Then mix in the cup of piña colada mix in. Pour a layer of this mixture on top of each blue layer already in the cups- leaving room for the green top layer..
- Put back in the fridge to set again, another hour or so..
- Repeat the same steps with the green jello as you did before with the blue. Pour the green jello over the set up shots to complete the layers..
- Chill again and voila! Use within 48 hours..
- Happy superbowl!.
A delicious recipe for Jello Shots, with watermelon jell-o, water and Malibu® coconut rum. Jello shots are easy to make and great for parties. There are tons of flavors and variations, read all the. The hardest part is finding gummy eyeballs to stick in these clears shots (which, if you. You could also use a loaf pan and slice the jello into squares.