Ginger Pork. Today I want share Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) recipe, which is one of the. In a large bowl, mix together the ginger, soy sauce, sake and mirin. Add the sliced pork, cover, and Add the pork, and fry until brown.
Pork Shogayaki (豚の生姜焼き; buta no shogayaki) is a dish in Japanese cuisine. Shōga (生姜) means ginger, and yaki (焼き) means grill or fry. It can also be made with beef, but the pork version is so much more popular that the term "shogayaki" generally refers only to pork in Japan. You can have Ginger Pork using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork
- It’s 400 grams of Sliced Pork Belly.
- Prepare of (It's OK to use Pork Collar for Shabu Shabu).
- You need 10 grams of Ginger.
- You need As needed of Sliced cabbege.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Say Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
Pork shogayaki (生姜焼き, ginger pork) is a thinly sliced sautéed pork full of ginger flavour, which makes the sauce so tasty. It is one of the most popular recipes on the lunch menu as well as the. My husband and I are empty nesters. It was a challenge learning to cook for just two In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink.
Ginger Pork step by step
- Mix the all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and add graund ginger..
- Cut sliced pork half, then place inside sauce to marinate. Leave to marinate for 10 minitues after fully covering in the sauce..
- While you are marinating the pork, slice the cabbage and let it sit in ice water to crisp it up, then drain well..
- Heat the cooking oil. Let the marinade drip off a bit, and place the meat on a pan over high. Cooked till golden brown, then turn over..
- When both side are browned, wipe off excess oil with paper towel. Then add the leftover marinade and dress. Place in a serving dish and add the sliced cabbege..
- Tradition Shabu Shabu – Pork Belly (Frozen) SG$5.8/400g at Foodie Market.
- Old Ginger SG$0.95/200g at FairPrice, RedMart etc.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.
With thinly sliced pork marinated in a fragrant ginger sauce, Shogayaki, or Ginger Pork is an Buta no Shogayaki (豚の生姜焼き), literally means Pork Grilled with Ginger in Japanese, and is made by. Change up your weeknight meal routine with this quick and easy garlic ginger pork stir fry! Tired of the same old chicken every weeknight? This Ginger Pork Rice Bowl is just so good! You can't go wrong with savory, garlicky pork mixed with rice and loads of crunchy veggies.