Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry. It's time to get your veggie noodles on, yo! That's right friends, today I bring you a super healthy AND delicious carrot noodle stir fry that I've been going crazy about over here. What I've got for you here is a giant bowl of vegetables covered in a delish sesame ginger sauce and dotted with crispy tofu.
It's covered in a sweet ginger sauce for a hearty vegan meal. I love it and I think you. These Sesame Ginger Noodles with bok choy will be your new favourite go-to dish. You can have Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry
- You need 4 of large leaves Kale.
- Prepare 5 stalks of Bok Choy.
- It’s of Grated Ginger Root.
- You need 1 of small Cucumber.
- You need of Green onion.
- You need of Rotini pasta.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
I love rice noodles because they're naturally gluten-free, easier to However, if you happen to find bok choy, this Ramen Noodle Stir Fry and Easy Vegetarian Laksa also feature it! Just your regular stir fry ingredients: ginger, garlic, sesame oil, a little soy sauce, and brown sugar. When I was recipe testing this veggie stir fry, I almost pleaded Anees to give this a try. Usually, the word 'tofu' has him scrambling in the other direction.
Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked. Drain and put in large bowl..
- Chop Kale, Bok Choy. Heat tbsp Coconut Oil on medium heat, stir fry veggies until tender. Cool and mix with pastas..
- Chop Cucumber and Green Onion, add to bowl. Mix ingredients..
- Add Grated Ginger and Sesame Oil. Mix well and chill before serving..
Quick sesame ginger stir fry sauce (healthier & much more flavorful than jarred stuff) stir fried with udon noodles, lightly fried tofu and spinach. Of course, you got stir fry NOODLES because I still had to get my pasta fix, and I will always choose slurpy, sauce-coated noodles over rice. Season with a little salt and the pepper and keep warm. These sesame ginger noodles are one of my new favorite dinners! I've been making a similar dinner for years now, but always used a bottled stir fry sauce since I figured it would be too complicated to make my own.