Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. To begin with – start this deliciously spicy noodle recipe off with my Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe listed under my profile. Easy Pho Bowl Made With Gluten-Free Noodles.
Put the noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover them. Heat the oil in a large wok and add half the ginger and the garlic. Thai Ginger and Garlic Noodle Bowls is a flavor packed stir fry recipe loaded with veggies swimming in a umami filled sauce. vegan + gluten Free. You can cook Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles
- It’s of ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- It’s 2 of Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- You need 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- You need 3/4 Cube of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pureed Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- It’s of ● For The Finish [to taste].
- You need of Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- You need of Green Onions.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ● For Service [to taste].
- It’s of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare of Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Before we get to this noodle bowl, I've a bit of a rant. Stir in the remaining cilantro mixture to taste. Ginger, Lime, garlic and peanut butter create a luscious Thai sauce for these whole wheat noodles! There is one thing that I can't live without while I am watching what I eat.
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles instructions
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.
View the menu for Pacific Rim Thai Kitchen on MenuPages and find your next meal. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water if necessary, and drain again. In a large sauté pan, place the ginger, garlic, scallions, mushrooms, carrots, and ¼ cup water. Trim excess fat or silver skin from steak.