Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom. Add asparagus, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook and stir. This One Pot Asparagus and Mushroom Quinoa is filling, hearty, and packed with plant protein! To me, this One-Pot Quinoa really tastes like Spring — the portobello mushrooms pair well with the asparagus and the corn adds a touch of subtle, balanced.
My husband is not vegan so he eats it as a side dish. Alright, I promise, this is my last quinoa entry… of the week! 😉. Seriously, I know I've been cooking with quinoa a lot lately. You can have Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom
- It’s 2 of soup spoon of oatmeal.
- It’s 1 of soup spoon of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of asparagus (mince).
- Prepare of Fresh mushroom (mince).
- You need 250 ml of mushroom water (water from rehydrating dried mushroom) or use any soup base or water.
Olive oil, onions, mushrooms, quinoa, stock, asparagus, celery, spinach, salt and black pepper. Heat olive oil in a dutch oven over medium high heat. Feel satisfied all morning with quinoa, asparagus, and mushrooms. This anti-inflammatory asparagus frittata recipe is a complete meal in one dish.
Oatmeal with quinoa, asparagus and fresh mushroom step by step
- Mince the asparagus and fresh mushroom.
- Put all ingredients into the steamer pot/pot and put 250ml of mushroom water..
- Steam or cook until quinoa and oat has soften. I use electric double-boiler and set for steam for one hour..
You can pair it with a cup of sliced fresh fruit or berries for a colorful antioxidant punch. You can also enjoy this for dinner. The Best Quinoa Main Dish Recipes on Yummly Tasted it and decided I didn't need the cheese. Served it with salmon and asparagus.