Steamed bass with scallions, pickled chillies and Ginger葱油鲈鱼. Looking for food delivery menu from BangBang Seafood BBQ – Smith Street? Order now and get it delivered to your doorstep with GrabFood. 豆豉多春鱼 ：Shisamo in Black Bean Sauce 夫妻肺片 ：Pork Lungs in Chili Sauce 干拌牛舌 ：Ox Tongue in Chili Sauce 干拌顺风 ：Pig Ear in Chili Sauce 怪味牛腱 ：Spiced Beef Shank 红心鸭卷 ：Sliced Duck Rolls with Egg Yolk 姜汁皮蛋 ：Preserved Eggs in Ginger Sauce
You can cook Steamed bass with scallions, pickled chillies and Ginger葱油鲈鱼 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed bass with scallions, pickled chillies and Ginger葱油鲈鱼
- You need half of pound fresh bass.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of home pickled chillies.
- It’s 2 of large scallions.
- Prepare 3 slice of fresh Ginger root.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white shaoxing cooking wine or sake.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lee kun kee seasoned soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tsp of Olive oil and toasted sesame oil mix 1:1.
Steamed bass with scallions, pickled chillies and Ginger葱油鲈鱼 step by step
- Evenly coat freshly cleaned bass with fine seasalt inside out. Be relax with the amount of salt for you will rinse it off before cooking. Cure you fish for 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in a fridge..
- Right before cooking, rinse surface salt off from your fish by allowing it under tap water for 20 seconds inside out. Dry it up with paper towels completely and place it in a plate..
- Arrange shredded Ginger, pickled chillies even on top of the fish. Pour in 1/4 cup shaoxing white cooking wine. Steam on high heat for 10 minutes(count from when you see constant steam rising up).
- Get a skillet on high heat right before fish is done steaming, warm up 2 Tsp of Olive oil mix with toasted sesame oil at 1:1 in ratio until right before smoking..
- Finally arrange sliced scallions on top of steamed fish. Pour in 1 Tsp of seasoned sot sauce, then quickly pour hot oil onto the fish. Serve hot..