Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing. An easy and healthy ginger miso dressing that will take your salads to the next level. Combine mixed greens, cucumber, carrot, and onion in large bowl. Toss with dressing to coat and serve.
Asian slaw salad + miso ginger dressing. This incredibly flavor-packed, completely vegan dressing turns inexpensive cabbage and carrots into a memorable side dish with tons of texture. We like this alongside brown rice and avocado or underneath any grilled protein. You can have Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing
- You need of For the salad:.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of bag of mixed salad greens of choice.
- It’s of Optional:.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, julienned, if you like.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of sliced cucumber.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced ginger.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- You need 1/2 of a medium onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Japanese miso or light colored Korean dwenjang.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon zest.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 2-2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of optional 3 Tablespoons mayo if you like a creamier dressing.
The easy Miso-Ginger Dressing is also a great dip for vegetables. You probably won't need all of the dressing. I used about half and refrigerated the. This Orange Salad Dressing is deliciously refreshing when paired with a green salad, pasta, bean salad, or even used as a marinade!
Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing step by step
- Put all dressing ingredients in a blender, start off on a low setting for the first 10 seconds or so to prevent splatter, then turn to puree setting and blend until there are no remaining chunks of ginger, carrot or onion. Adjust seasoning if needed and whiz for another 20 seconds or so to make sure the seasoning is evenly distributed..
- Arrange salad veg on serving dish and drizzle with dressing or serve dressing on the side. Enjoy! :).
Five minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to make this tasty dressing recipe! I love this citrus Asian salad dressing with fresh kale. Sweet Miso Ginger Dressing- A Yummy Japanese Ginger Dressing. Now you can make your favorite miso ginger dressing at home with a handful of ingredients! This ginger salad dressing is perfect for salads, grilled vegetables or even as a marinade for chicken, fish or beef!