Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper. My first thoughts when I read the recipe for this chicken soup. When I first read the recipe, I doubted that the soup could taste that great with just water instead of stock. The only aromatics are garlic and ginger.
It is simple and tasty since you can taste the warm of ginger and blackpepper. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place cornstarch in a large bowl. You can cook Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper
- It’s 250 gr of Chicken Breast Boneless (cut cube).
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 10 gr of ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of corriander seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbs of blackpepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 50 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 200 gr of blanched cauliflower.
- It’s 1 pcs of onion (cubed).
- It’s 1 pcs of spring onion (sliced).
- Prepare of as per taste salt.
Add chicken in batches; tossing to coat. Stir fry the Ginger Garlic Chicken on high heat until the chicken is well coated with the sauces. Finally add in the cornflour slurry and mix thoroughly on medium-high heat until the ginger garlic chicken becomes thick. Check the salt and other spices and adjust according to taste.
Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper instructions
- Blend the blackpepper, garlic, ginger, corriander seed. Mix with oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and cinnamon powder.
- Marinate the mixture to chicken and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Saute the chicken in a hot frying pan with vegetable oil until it is cooked, put the onion and salt..
- After onion is glassy, add cauliflower and mix it. Glaze with chicken stock, simmer for 5 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and put spring onion and mix well..
- Serve it with warm jasmine rice..
Transfer the Ginger Garlic Chicken to a serving bowl and serve hot. Ginger & garlic paste Manchurian Gravy Ingredients. In today's recipe, the sauce for the drumsticks is a simple marinade of Asian flavours. Honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger and garlic all come together to make a sauce that is sticky, sweet, and is infused all through the chicken. Transfer the chicken to a small plate and set aside.