Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls. Mix up these fresh Bourbon and Honey Ginger Fizz cocktails as a light, gingery drink that's perfect for late summer or early fall! The sweetness of the bourbon pairs perfectly with the tart lemon and fresh ginger making for a refreshing cocktail with a hint of fall flavor. This bourbon and ginger ale cocktail is super simple and a fun twist to your usual straight up bourbon.
Bourbon Balls are a super easy candy to make and only a handful of ingredients are needed. Bourbon Balls Without Vanilla Wafers Recipes. Bourbon and Honey Melon BallsBourbon and Honey. stem ginger, muscovado sugar, bourbon, peach slices. You can have Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls
- Prepare 2 cups of ground ginger snaps.
- You need 1 cup of ground chocolate chip cookies.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar + 1/2 cup for coating.
- Prepare 3 TB of molasses or corn syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey whiskey liquor.
I use it on my Christmas Cookie Platter. See this and over I've noted those to the right of the suggestions: chocolate wafers – may need a touch of ginger and nutmeg. graham cracker crumbs – I'd add some. Bourbon Balls – Smooth, delicious, and authentic Kentucky bourbon ball candy. I am not sure what it is, but there's something intriguing about booze in Honey Ginger Cookies.
Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls instructions
- Use a food processor to ground the cookies. Alternatively, you can put the cookies in a zip bag and crush them with a rolling pin..
- Combine the ground cookies and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl..
- Add the molasses or corn syrup and mix to combine..
- Add the honey whiskey and mix with a large spoon until you have a soft dough..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Put 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl..
- Using a soup spoon, scoop out enough of the dough to roll into a 1" ball..
- Roll the ball in powdered sugar to coat..
- Repeat with the rest of the dough..
- Refrigerate until serving..
Peppermint Raspberry Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls. This fruity Ginger Pear Bourbon Cocktail with a hint of honey sweetness is the perfect way to celebrate fall! With mellow, fruity pear; warm, cozy ginger; subtle honey sweetness, a touch of tart lemon and a generous splash of boozy bourbon, this drink is early fall in cocktail form. Yellow Chartreuse Cocktail with Bourbon & Ginger Honey & Hearth. A bourbon and yellow chartreuse cocktail that gin drinkers will love too.