Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing. Sprouts Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing is a refreshing salad that you can enjoy with your lunch or dinner. Healthy and delicious addition to your weeknight/ weekday meal which will leave you wanting for more. Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing Tart, tangy, mellow, fruity and intense – It all came in the form of one recipe.
You are going to love this Sweet Potato Pomegranate Salad. For a hearty vegan meal that is easy to make ahead, it doesn't get much better than this Mexican Quinoa Salad. Brussels Sprouts Kale Salad is a nutrition-packed meal that is perfect for meal prep. You can cook Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing
- Prepare of Ingredients For The Salad.
- You need 1/4 cup of Whole Green Gram Sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size Carrot; grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium size Green Bell Pepper; finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Medium size Onion; finely sliced.
- You need 1 of Small size Pomegranate; seeds taken off from fruit.
- It’s of Ingredients For Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Chili; deseeded and finely chopped (adjust as per spice tolerance).
- You need 1 inch of Piece of Ginger; grated.
- You need of Freshly squeezed juice of a small Lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar (optional).
Apple Pomegranate Salad is loaded with flavor and so good for you. Grab a baking tray and lightly spray it with cooking spray. Next, you'll clean your kale and brussel sprouts. De-stem and roughly chop the kale.
Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing step by step
- Combine sprouts, carrots, bell peppers, onions and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl..
- Add grated ginger and chopped green chili and combine well..
- In a separate bowl mix together lemon juice, salt and sugar..
- Pour over salad and stir well..
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve cold..
- Yep! That is all! Simple and habit forming..
Repeat on the remaining three sides, and discard the core. With the flat sides lying flat against the cutting board, cut them into very thin slices, keeping the pieces together as best you can. Top with red onion, walnuts, feta, and sprouts. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.