Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy. Organic Loose Leaf Tea Blends Including Green, Black, Chai, Matcha, Herbal & More. Use these interesting & amazing home remedies to get rid of a sore throat. Great recipe for Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy.
Drink while hot, but not boiling. Let the broth linger in your. Home remedies for sore throat: Try this ginger-garlic drink for quick relief. You can cook Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy
- It’s 1 of large nugget of ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 3-4 c of water.
- Prepare 2 squeezes of lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chicken broth cube.
- You need 1/2 tsp of miso paste (optional).
To prepare this drink you need some common ingredients including- garlic, ginger, lemon and green tea or warm water. See great recipes for Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy too! Ginger Pepper Kashaya – Very good home remedy when you suffer from Cold & Cough.. Cold, Flu, Cough and Sore Throat Remedy Tea – Duration:.
Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy instructions
- Wash ginger, remove dirt. No need to peel. Combine sliced ginger, crushed peeled garlic, water, miso, and chicken broth / bullion powder in pot. This is my method- the chicken essence makes it tasty to drink for me..
- Boil a good 15-20 mins. You should smell the ginger and garlic aroma. Add two squeezes of lemon..
- Pour into a tea cup and, careful not to burn your throat, but it's better to drink while hot. Let the broth linger in your throat, like slightly gargling. You'll feel the ginger and garlic soothing your sore throat when you do this..
- Need more? Just add more water to the pot, and let boil again. It should be good for the whole day. If it already lacks punch, just make a new batch. 😊.
- Tip: if you can tolerate chewing a couple pieces of the ginger and garlic, do it. It's so much better for your throat. Get well soon!.
This tea is a yummy, healthy way to warm up while preventing and eradicating a sore throat. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and the sliced ginger and garlic can be reused up to three times. You may not immediately like the taste of this tea, but the taste and benefits of it will grow on you over time! Ginger has a long history as a herbal remedy for colds. Its medicinal properties may reduce inflammation and soothe a sore throat.