Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction. Rub the toasts with the garlic. Spread the goat cheese on top and serve warm or at room temperature. The combination of fried goat cheese, fresh bosc pear, crispy prosciutto, delicate chives, and sweet, syrupy balsamic reduction creates the perfect appetizer!
Goat Cheese Dip filled with cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more is my FAVORITE EASY CHEESE DIP APPETIZER! It's classy, it's simple to make, and it's so delicious. Serve this baked cheese dip hot with some crostini, toasted bread, or hearty crackers. You can have Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- You need 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- It’s 1 of egg, scrambled.
- You need 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of butter.
To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. W, goat cheese, mozz, carmelized onions, bell peppers, garlic, parm. zoe+ HOT HONEY. W, mozz, sun dried cherries, parm, prosciutto and chili. To make the fried cheese, put half the flour on a small plate.
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction instructions
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
Put one of the eggs in a small bowl and beat. Add the garlic and fry until it starts to colour, then remove immediately. Combine the goat cheese, tomatoes, garlic, and parsley in a food processor; mix until thoroughly combined. A good friend shared this recipe with me. It's super easy and so delicious.guests will love it!