Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple. On a clean work surface lay cutlets flat, smooth side down. Chicken Apple Arugula Goat Cheese Salad. Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl.
I used spinach instead of arugula, added shrimp and chilled it. Sauteed sea scallops, arugula and sweet beet salad is another summer favorite, tossed with goat cheese and a honey vinaigrette – this salad is delicious! Make vinaigrette by whisking the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. You can have Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple
- Prepare of Arugula or salad greens.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken, pre-cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 medium of Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Goat cheese crumbles.
- You need 2 pinch of Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch).
- It’s of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 of Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine).
- It’s 1 dash of Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth).
- It’s 1 of Oil (grape seed or EVOO).
Add the goat cheese and toss to mix. Place on plates or a serving platter and top with more goat cheese or Parmesan cheese. Both join forces with chewy whole-grain farro, spicy arugula, and soft and creamy goat cheese before being tossed with a lemony mustard and garlic You can make it last even longer by leaving the arugula out and adding it when you pack your lunch for the day, but you'd be surprised how well that. Mix in the goat cheese, season with salt and pepper and then spread over the chicken meat in the mold.
Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple instructions
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness….
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks..
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs..
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles..
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry..
Smart Summer Recipes..with Goat Cheese, Pecans, and a Lemon Vinaigrette is full of flavor and makes a perfect healthy side dish or main course with some added chicken, shrimp, chickpeas, or tofu. Between the crunch of the apples and pecans, the peppery arugula, the creamy goat cheese, and the super lemony vinaigrette. Chickpeas, goat cheese, and walnuts pump up the protein in this arugula salad, making it a hearty Our Favorite Healthy Air Fryer Recipes. Who ever said that chicken wings, doughnuts, and pizza Toss together chickpeas, arugula, figs, and carrot in a large bowl. Top with goat cheese and toasted. ounces soft fresh goat cheese, broken into small pieces.