Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread. Bisquick® mix stirs up into a tasty savory quick bread. Serve it alongside soup, salad or meat, or nibble on it as a delicious snack. Place spinach in a large serving bowl.
For a more rustic look, crumble the goat cheese and scatter it over the filling instead of arranging the slices in the tart shell. Add a large handful of the spinach and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until wilted. Transfer to a colander set over a bowl. You can have Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 5 oz of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 4 oz of goat cheese, crumbled.
Repeat until all of the spinach has been. SKILLET BEEF STROGANOFF from DINNERS DISHES AND DESSERTS! The rich, sharp flavor of goat cheese blends perfectly with the sweet richness of shallots. delicious. used a mix of regular and panko bread crumbs. Crispy on the outside and tasty filling.
Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray with cooking spray..
- Whisk sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs together in a bowl..
- Separately mix together flour, sugar, thyme, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, pepper and baking soda..
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Saute spinach with sliced garlic in olive oil until heated through; cool. Add the spinach and goat cheese to the batter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. *I used 3 mini loaf pans. Too cute!*.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
I substituted the goat cheese with feta cheese and the chicken was delicious. I served it with baked potato and it. Baby Spinach, Goat Cheese, Dinner, Easy, Lunch, Quick, Weekday, Main Course, Gluten Free, Healthy, Vegetarian. Wash the spinach but do not dry. If using bunch spinach, chop coarsely.