Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup. Better than broccoli and carrots I think. This roasted broccoli and sweet potatoes taste great with any kind of meat and rice or potatoes. If you've never tried roasted broccoli please make this.
It might be okay to skip that step. Roasted Broccoli & Sweet Potato Side Dish- My FAV!!! Broccoli & Sweet Potato Turmeric Casserole, Slow Cooker Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, And Broccoli Curry, Whole Food Plant Based Baked Sweet Potatoes With Cashew Cauliflower Cream. You can cook Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup
- Prepare 6 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 4 cup of Diced Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Sweet Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Prepare 100 grams of Soft Goat Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
So, broccoli cheese sauce + stuffed sweet potatoes: what do you think? Let us know in the comments below! And if you're looking for more with broccoli, check out our Top Tasty Broccoli Recipes. Keywords: sweet potato gnocchi, gnocchi recipe, broccoli rabe, sweet potato recipe.
Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup instructions
- In soucepan, heat up the vegetable broth. Add all the vegetables and let them simmer for 20 minutes on medium heat. When all vegetables are soft, run them through a food processor or blender with the goat cheese, coconut oil, and chili flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm and enjoy!!!!.
Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. A symphony of flavor is yours the minute you bite into this refreshing, colorful salad. Toss potatoes with oil, sage, and salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on sheet pan. And while sweet potatoes are admittedly a little high in carbs, they actually contain a type of starch that is digested In a large bowl place the broccoli florets, sweet potato, garlic, olive oil and rosemary.