Goat cheese and basil penne. Toss until the cheese has melted and forms a creamy sauce. Add the squash and onion mixture, the walnuts and the basil. Creamy goat cheese, spinach and basil for greens; this is the easiest way to marry homemade and gourmet.
Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in a large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. In a salad bowl, toss together the pasta with sun dried tomato dressing, cherry tomatoes, spinach leaves, olives, capers and goat cheese. Garnish with basil leaves, sun-dried tomato bits and pine nuts. You can have Goat cheese and basil penne using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and basil penne
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of spinach.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 3 cup of penne noodles.
- You need 1 cup of torn spinach.
- It’s 540 ml of chick peas.
- You need 1 cup of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
Serve Sun Dried Tomato Penne Pasta Salad With Goat Cheese with Pizza Margherita for a weekend dinner. This is an easy and quick pantry pasta dinner recipe. A delicious creamy goat cheese and pesto sauce with no cream! Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, place the crushed tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, kosher salt, spinach, and whole basil leaves.
Goat cheese and basil penne step by step
- Boil water, add noodles, and cook until tender.
- Fry chicken in olive oil and dried basil.
- Pour honey, basil, and lemon juice into blender and process briefly.
- Add oil to blender and process briefly.
- Add spinach and process.
- Combine chicken and noodles in large pan on medium-low heat.
- Pour dressing onto noodles and mix well.
- Add chick peas to pasta.
- Add spinach and cook mixture for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Scoop pasta into bowl, crumble goat cheese on top, and serve.
When the pasta is done and drained, crumble the goat cheese into the sauce and add the pasta. Penne pasta covered in a tangy goat cheese sauce with rosemary and spinach. I can almost guarantee you'll make this pasta recipe over and over and never tire of it! Penne Pasta, It's what you turn to when you need to make something appear pronto on the table and that the kids are probably going to love. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.