Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches. Ditch the ham and add more apple slices and more goat cheese crumbles. Or try adding roasted carrots, pureed roasted butternut squash, or pickled beets This sandwich is perfect for picnics, lunch boxes, or even as an appetizer for parties! Home Recipes Asparagus, Serrano Ham, and Goat Cheese Tea Sandwiches.
Slice them up and turn a simple ham and cheese sandwich into something incredible! A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich. It is made by putting cheese and sliced ham between two slices of bread. You can have Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- You need 6 oz of goat cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 of chipotle hot sauce (or franks red hot sauce).
- You need 8 slice of whole grain bread.
- It’s 1/2 lb of black forest ham.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed baby greens.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
The bread is sometimes buttered and/or toasted. Layer with peppers, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese and arugula; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter. In small bowl, combine the goat cheese and balsamic vinegar and mix until well combined.
Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches step by step
- Mash goat cheese, almonds and 2-3 teaspoons hot sauce in a bowl with a fork until combined..
- Spread mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread, then top with ham and avocado slices..
- Toss mixed baby greens with the olive oil, a few dashes of hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl..
- Add baby greens to the sandwiches and cover with remaining bread..
Make this Ham & Cheese Sandwich from Delish.com today—it's going to be way better than the one you had in your lunch box as a kid. I did add a piece of ham to the sandwich but it is equally good without. This recipe is sure to be View image. Warm Goat Cheese Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Looking for an easy dinner recipe that uses hummus and cheese?