Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato. Grilled Bell Peppers with Goat Cheese. I followed other reviewers suggestions and grilled each eggplant slice, then topped with fresh basil, goat cheese, and finally a tomato slice. Sometimes the simplest thing are the best.
Mix the goat cheese with the tomatoes and crumble the feta into the mixture. Spread tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Dip each roulade in the beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs to coat evenly. You can cook Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato
- It’s 25 of Whole Eggplant (Sliced /grilled).
- You need 7 1/2 of Feta Cheese.
- You need 16 lb of Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 6 cup of Sundried Tomato (rehydrade about 30 minute and Chop).
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of Basil (rough chp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 738 of PCS (Julienne) Roasted Red Pepper).
Return the eggplant to the baking sheet. Divide the cheese among the eggplant Spoon the tomato mixture over each and serve immediately. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan.
Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato instructions
- 1 Peel and slice eggplant 1/4inch thick..
- Grilledplant Slices on fire grill,both side..
- Mix cheese, Basil, and seasoning in the mixing bowl..
- Role eggplant with filling using a 1/2 oz scoop and a red pepper slice for garnish..
Grill this eggplant, tomato and goat cheese sandwich to perfection.it makes a delicious meatless meal. —Jennifer Jaras, Corona, California. Spread roll bottoms with goat cheese. Top with basil, eggplant and tomato; close sandwiches. The sharp goat cheese melted on the tongue perfectly with the creamy eggplant, and the herbs and vinegar added a robust flavor. Remove the plastic, season the chicken with salt and pepper, and top each piece with a quarter of the goat cheese, sun-dried.