Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers. Place cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl and warm in a microwave until just soft enough to combine easily with a fork. Store bruschetta on the counter, uncovered, resisting the urge to snack. 🙂. Assemble right before guests arrive, warming the cheese mixture just slightly so it's spreadable.
Goat Cheese Caramelized Onion and Fig Bruschetta is an incredible party appetizer that always gets raves and requests for the recipe. Organic tomatoes, goat cheese and fresh thyme are the signature flavors of a classic Italian appetizer. Make this Bacon Fig Jam, and Goat Cheese Bruschetta for the perfect gourmet centerpiece for building an antipasto platter. You can cook Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers
- Prepare of Bruschetta.
- It’s 8 of tomato skins (1/4).
- You need 1/2 of red onion (diced).
- You need 3 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1 clove of fresh garlic, (thinnly chopped & diced).
- You need 1 of drizzle of EVOO.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime.
- You need of Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of crumbled goat cheese.
Surround the bruschetta with cheese straws, crackers, fine cheeses, spiced nuts, cured meats, shrimp cocktail, and hummus; and you have the ultimate holiday antipasto. To assemble, spread each slice of toast with cheese mixture. Top with red pepper strips, chopped olives, and sage leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers step by step
- Thinly slice n dice skins. (from homemade spaghetti sauce by me) Add to med. sz. mixing bowl..
- Thinly dice red onion. Add to bowl..
- SMASH clove of garlic, thinly slice n dice, add to bowl..
- Take 3 basil leaves, roll together, n chop from end to end. Thin..
- Add EVOO, red wine vinegar & squeeze lime. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Serve on cracker with goat cheese & a red wine..
Artichoke and Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe is the perfect appetizer to make to serve at your next party or gathering. Plus it is a yummy recipe for dinner parties. This artichoke and goat cheese bruschetta recipe is an inventive spin on the classic Italian tomato and basil brushetta recipe. Learn how to make Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta! Enjoy this Grilled Bruschetta with Balsamic Strawberries & Goat Cheese recipe!