Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes. Rub halved garlic clove over the toasted side to infuse bread with flavor. Spread with goat cheese to taste. Spoon tomato mixture on top of the bread and serve.
Tear or cut up basil and add to tomatoes in bowl. The drizzle with garlic olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add cherry tomatoes to a bowl along with olive oil and salt. You can have Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
- It’s 12 slice of 1/2 inch thick French Baguette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 large of Garlic Cloves, halved.
- You need 6 of Roma Tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- It’s 4 oz of Soft Goat Cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Basil, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Sea or Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
Spread tomatoes out on a baking sheet. Toast the bread. (i used a panini press, but you could toast on the grill or stove) In a small food processor add goat cheese and garlic powder. Goat cheese and mint make for a special springtime version of bruschetta. Carefully remove and discard blistered peels from cooled tomatoes, if desired.
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake the bread until toasted (about 4 minutes) per side. While still warm rub one of the cut sides of garlic over one side of the toast. Then top with a smear of goat cheese ..
- In a small bowl combine the tomatoes and lemon juice. Top each toast with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper..
Spread goat cheese on warm baguette slices, and place on a serving platter. Steak Bruschetta on toasted french bread with a goat cheese spread, tomato onion jam, and thin skirt steak. Topped with balsamic vinegar and fresh basil. I'm all for decadent recipes that are simple enough to cook, and make you look like superstar chef in the process. This Steak Bruschetta with Creamy Goat Cheese and Tomato Jam will do just that.