Sangria! Sangria!. The BEST sangria recipe I've been able to hone to perfection! If you like a sweeter Sangria, use ginger ale in Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.
Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days. Sangria with fruit mint and ice. Sangria is a typical Spanish beverage and it's usually made with red wine, chopped fruit and some sweetener. You can cook Sangria! Sangria! using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sangria! Sangria!
- You need 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of frozen lemonade concentrate.
- It’s 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 of bottle dry red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of triple sec.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced into rounds.
- It’s 1 of orange, sliced into rounds.
- You need 1 of lime, sliced into rounds.
- It’s 8 of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1 of apple sliced.
- Prepare 8 of strawberries sliced.
- You need 2 cup of carbonated water (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar (optional).
This non alcohol sangria is the perfect drink for this summer and it's kid friendly. Sangria is one of the best wine cocktails. Learn how to make the perfect Sangria with our simple recipe.
Sangria! Sangria! step by step
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, maraschino cherries, apple, and strawberries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving..