Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. I added a bit of garlic powder to the cheese mixture, just because.
Berg and wife Karen make a Jalapeno Poppers Recipe. Salty bacon, rich goat cheese, savory-sweet jelly, and roasted jalapeño–it takes teamwork to make the dream work. If you already have the grill going, these dreamy little bites are equally easy to cook outdoors. You can have Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers
- You need 8 of large jalapenos, halved lengthwise, seeds/rib removed.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- It’s 1/3 C of panko.
- You need 1 C of extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 4 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 1/3 C of chives, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Cream Cheese, Cheddar & BaconFun Money Mom. Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers are a delicious treat to add your appetizer selection at your next up coming event. At his party, his mom, Becky made these delicious stuffed jalapeno poppers. These were simple and elegant, and so delicious.
Goat and cheddar cheese jalapeno poppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray the jalapenos with cooking spray. Arrange, cut side down on a baking sheet. Roast for 7 minutes, until crisp-tender. Turn over and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Place panko in a shallow bowl or plate. In another bowl, mix both cheeses and the chives and garlic. Shape tablespoons of the mixture into football shapes and press into the jalapeno halves. Brush the cheese mixture with the egg; press each jalapeno, cheese sie down, into the panko to coat. Place on the baking sheet, panko side up..
- Spritz with cooking spray.. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Bake until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Preheat the broiler. Broil for 1-2 minutes until browned. Serves 4.
I never thought of putting together goat cheese and. Enter: these goat cheese jalapeño poppers. They're my go-to appetizer for easy entertaining. These spicy and sweet poppers are a no-stress appetizer. I filled these poppers with three different types of goat cheese that I bought from ALDI: plain, blueberry vanilla and cranberry cinnamon.