Goat cheese tartlettes. Top tart evenly with onions and sprinkle with thyme. My Goat Cheese Tartlets with caramelized onions will be the first things to disappear! There's quite like greeting your guests with a warm hors d'oeuvre.
The Goat Cheese Tartlets recipe out of our category tart! These easy-to-make goat cheese tartlets perfectly blend the sweetness of mango with salty goat cheese. An unusual recipe yes, tasty too! You can cook Goat cheese tartlettes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese tartlettes
- Prepare 24 of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil spray.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Soft goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg plus 2 yolks.
- It’s 2 T of finely grated fresh parmesan cheese plus more for topping.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tsp. of Herbs de Provance.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinagar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Stir in the goat cheese, lemon zest and vinegar until the cheese melts. Remove from the heat and mix in the egg yolks, then the spinach. Rustle up a goat cheese tartlet as the perfect, easy-to-make, tasty Cut the goats cheese log into cubes. Tangy goat cheese and summer tomatoes grace this filling for our Savory Spring Tartlets.
Goat cheese tartlettes step by step
- Spray a mini muffin pan with vegetable oil spray. Press a single wonton on wrapper into each cup..
- Mix remaining ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop a table spoon of the mixture into each cup. Top each cup with a large pinch if parmesan..
- Spray liberally with more vegetable oil to coat each cup.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 to 25 munites, until wontons are lightly brown on the edges and filling is set..
- Remove tartlets from pan and allow to cool slightly. Garnish to taste. Serve warm..
- Garnish ideas: fresh dill and sliced shallot. Minced red chili peppers and green onion slices. Minced anchovies and red onion with capers..
This Goat Cheese Tartlets recipe proves tiny foods can pack big flavor. Overflowing with cheese, eggs, and herbs you won't believe it until you eat it! Learn how to make Tomato-and-Goat Cheese Tartlets. Goat cheese beet arugula walnut honey tartlets. Three tartlets with beetroot mousse with goat cheese horizontal.