Goat Cheese Taco Topper. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza is the crazy hand slapping one deck party game. This is the 'How to play' Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza video from Dolphin Hat Games. Dave Campbell is raising funds for Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza on Kickstarter!
As in Snap and Dobble, each player places a card from their hand face up into a community pile while saying taco/cat/goat/cheese/pizza in player sequence. When the card matches the mantra — boom! — everyone slaps their hand on the deck, with the last one to slap picking up the cards. Sold by Dolphin Hat Games and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You can cook Goat Cheese Taco Topper using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat Cheese Taco Topper
- You need 4 oz of honey goat cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon; small dice.
- Prepare 2 of shallots; minced.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado; diced.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
This is the Christmas themed edition of our wildly popular hand-slapping party game, Taco Cat Goat Cheese. Learn how to make Spicy Chicken Soft Tacos with Goat Cheese & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This is a taco filled with goat cheese. Your horoscope indicates that you're feta'd to eat it.
Goat Cheese Taco Topper step by step
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a small saute pan. When bacon is crispy, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside..
- Add shallots to hot bacon fat. Caramelize very slowly on low heat. Add a small pinch of salt. When shallots are caramelized, place in refrigerator to cool..
- In a small bowl combine goat cheese, bacon, and shallots. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture. Add a small pinch of kosher salt and black pepper..
- Variations; Lime zest, honey, cilantro, chili powder, serrano, poblano, habanero, jalapeño, red or yellow onion, roasted bell peppers/garlic/tomatoes, agave, sage, coriander seed, lemon, grapefruit, vinegar, cotija, corn, queso fresco, coconut, pineapple, mango, papaya, paprika,.
Play continues in this way (going "Taco", "Cat", "Goat", "Cheese", "Pizza") until the following happens: The card just laid matches the card spoken by the player (e.g., they put down 'Pizza' while saying, "Pizza!"). At this point, all the players must SLAP their hands on top of the pile of cards in the center. So here, a bit belated, is my goat taco post. Frank, the butcher, cut the leg, bone-in, into Serve goat with warm tortillas, chopped onion, sprigs of cilantro, shaved radishes, sour cream, crumbled cheese such as queso fresco, cotija. Fried Goat Cheese Balls are the perfect party appetizer!