Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese. We added the goat cheese (because everything is better with goat cheese), as well as some pickled jalapeños to the. The enchilada sauce in this recipe is so good I created a separate post Vegetarian enchiladas are great with refried beans or zucchini and cheese, then topped with Leftover taco meat or picadillo also makes a great filling for enchiladas. You can use beef or turkey.
This is a favorite and the Easiest Chicken Enchiladas Ever! Whether it's a Tuesday Mexican food night, or a fun Friday meal… or a game day gather-friends-and-family kind of. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Chicken enchiladas: using up the leftover chicken. You can have Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken; shredded.
- Prepare 1 of log goat cheese; crumbled.
- It’s 1 large of can green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 packages of flour or corn tortillas.
Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded cheese, then wrapped in tender tortillas and baked until warm. PIN THIS RECIPE! goat cheese, to garnish (optional). I had some leftover cauliflower rice so I threw that in to bulk it up and topped it with some Whole Foods.
Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese instructions
- Place shredded chicken, salsa, and goat cheese in a mixing bowl. To ensure even cheese distribution, keep the goat cheese in a separate bowl if desired..
- Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour enough enchilada sauce to cover the bottom..
- Heat the enchilada sauce in a small sauce pot, and preheat the oven to 350°..
- Dip each tortilla in the warm enchilada sauce, fill with the chicken mixture, and roll in the casserole dish..
- Pour remaining sauce over the rolled up enchiladas. Top with shredded Mexican blend cheese if desired. Not necessary, and will change the flavor profile, but not necessarily a bad thing..
- Spray tin foil with non-stick spray and cover casserole dish. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until chicken is properly reheated..
- Optional: Garnish with chopped cilantro, chives, diced green chiles, crema, or goat cheese..
- Variations; Onions, caramelized onions, roasted bell peppers, tequila, adobo, mole, red enchilada sauce, diced green chiles, tomatillos, cilantro, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese.
Easy chicken enchiladas recipe with tender pieces of shredded chicken rolled in flour tortillas and Whenever I have leftover roasted chicken, I use it in this dish for an even quicker meal. Evenly spread the remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle the monetery jack cheese and cheddar. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner.