Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale. Layer again with potatoes with salt and butter then chicken and pepper ending with final layer of potatoes. Brush rest of melted butter over entire top and sprinkle with pepper. Pour this kale-cheese-egg batter into the springform and top with the rest of the goat cheese.
Grilled Tempeh & Egg Bánh Mì Sandwich. Yes, you guys, Roasted Butternut Squash, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza is a thing. A pretty darn good thing, I might add. You can cook Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale using 10 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale
- You need of The pie.
- You need 1 large of boneless, skinless chicken breast, 8 ounces or two smaller breasts.
- It’s 6 slice of turkey bacon.
- It’s 4 cup of kale, cleaned, stems removed and rough chop.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of butter, 1/4 stick, melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 4 large of russet potatoes.
Sweet and soft roasted butternut squash and salty, crispy prosciutto are just a match made in heaven, with the creamy tang of the goat cheese being the perfect contrast. Then a thin smear of pesto on top of the crispy crust adds just a hint of fresh, pungent flavor. To assemble, drizzle a couple of teaspoons of dressing over the kale and massage it into the salad. Add in the sweet potato and onion mixture and more dressing until well coated.
Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale step by step
- Cook bacon slices until crisp, remove from pan leaving fat in pan. Turkey bacon gives off very little so add oil. If you would like to use regular bacon, omit oil..
- Add kale to heated oil or fat, cooking on medium heat for 4 minutes. Just wilt the kale..
- Add goat cheese, garlic and onion powders and a touch of salt and pepper..
- Cook one minutes to melt cheese, set aside..
- Take chicken breast and thinly slice to get four pieces from it. Cut by placing hand on top of breast, use a sharp knife and slice layers. Please be careful!!.
- With a mandoline cut potatoes lengthwise about 1/8" thick. You can do this step by hand also just keep slices uniform..
- TO ASSEMBLE PIE:.
- In a 9" pie plate , brush bottom with butter..
- Add a layer of potatoes just slightly overlapping each other..
- Brush potatoes with butter and sprinkle a touch of salt over them..
- Place a layer of thin sliced chicken on potatoes, sprinkle with pepper..
- Layer another potato layer brushing with butter and sprinkle with salt..
- Top that layer with kale cheese mixture, covering potatoes..
- Layer again with potatoes with salt and butter then chicken and pepper ending with final layer of potatoes..
- Brush rest of melted butter over entire top and sprinkle with pepper..
- Place pie plate on baking tray and cover loosely with aluminum foil..
- Bake in preheated oven of 385°F covered for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and cook another 60 minutes until potatoes are browned and tender..
- Let cool 15 minutes before cutting..
- Top with crumbled bacon and additional 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese..
- This recipe by taylor68too.
Garnish with goat cheese and cranberries and serve warm or room temperature. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.. This slow cooker chicken pot pie is easy, packed with flavor, and a family. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, drizzle balsamic glaze over each one and garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley or chives. Sweet potato skins are a little thinner than normal potato skins, so we can't scrape the filling out entirely- leave some around the sides to ensure they keep their shape.