Goat cheese and tomato appetizer. The Best Goat Cheese Tomato Appetizer Recipes on Yummly Goat Cheese Pesto Tomato Appetizer, Baked Goat Cheese, Sundried Tomato & Basil Appetizer, Sun-dried Tomato And Goat Cheese Appetizers A refreshing summertime appetizer, bite-sized cherry tomatoes are filled with a savory mixture of goat cheese and basil. Tomatoes with Goat Cheese and Dill is a delicious and healthy appetizer that is easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients.
Top with sun-dried tomato and basil for a colorful, hand-held appetizer. You can make the herbed goat cheese up to a day ahead. I've had this recipe idea on my radar for weeks. You can have Goat cheese and tomato appetizer using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and tomato appetizer
- It’s of To make appetizer.
- Prepare 4 of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 4 oz of of goat cheese.
- You need 4 of roma tomatoes/ small dice.
- You need 2 of grinds of fresh black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh rosemary / lightly. chopped.
- You need 2 of scallions chopped/ use white end.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
I just keep thinking of pairing these flavors together for an over the top combo of deliciousness. I couldn't decide if I should turn this goat cheese, pesto and tomato idea into an. This Warm Goat Cheese Dip with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a delightful combination of several of my favorite ingredients. I also like a quick recipe that I can whip together with things I have on hand, and this Warm Goat Cheese could certainly be one of those dishes.
Goat cheese and tomato appetizer step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- use 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to lightly saute the chopped tomatoes and scallions..
- set aside.
- mix goat cheese, pepper and rosemary together and set aside.
- use the rest of the oil and brush over entire wonton skins.
- place wontons into a muffin tin. Assemble by then adding 1/4 of goat cheese to each wonton..
- place 1/4 of tomatoes on top of each appetizer..
- bake10-12 minutes or until edges of wontons are lightly brown.
- serve warm.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
In a small skillet, heat reserved oil, tomatoes and garlic over medium-high heat. To serve, place cheese on a serving plate. Like my Pear, Prosciutto, Goat cheese & Honey Appetizers, these bite-sized tarts also use my Rough Puff Pastry as a base. However rather than cutting out the base for these tarts, I prepared these a little differently. I rolled the puff pastry sheet tightly and then once it was set, I cut the roll into small discs and then flattened them out into small circles. and topped the tarts with crumbled goat cheese, sliced tomato and fresh thyme.