Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts.
You can have Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts
- It’s 20 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 large of Goose breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Toothpicks.
- You need of brine.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 gallon of Water.
- It’s of stuffing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Herbs de province.
- It’s 1 cup of Seasoned croutons.
Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts step by step
- Prepare brine: mix sugar, salt and water, until salt and sugar dissolve. Place goose breasts in brine and refrigerate 12-24 hours..
- Roast garlic: preheat oven to 325?F. Toss garlic cloves with olive oil and spread on a tinfoil lined jelly roll pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and bake another 8 minutes, be careful not to burn..
- While garlic roasts, prepare goose breasts. Butterfly breasts and pound with mallet to flatten for even thickness. Liberally season with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside..
- Prepare stuffing: run croutons through food processor until crumbs. Mix all stuffing ingredients, adding roasted garlic. Use mixer to thoroughly incorporate..
- Preheat oven to 400?F. Place 1/3 stuffing mixture along each breast and press to compact mixture. roll up each breast, securing stuffing with your fingers while rolling. Secure edges with toothpicks. Place on pan you Roasted the garlic on and bake 8-10 minutes, flip breasts and bake additional 8-10 minutes..
- Remove breasts from pan and loosely tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing..
- Adapted from a recipe in ducks unlimited magazine..