Umali Chocolate Hummus. It's a nutritious dip Chocolate Hummus. This chocolate hummus recipe is a revelation. We'll admit, when we first heard of chocolate hummus we had our doubts.
If you are a chocoholic, this is a dreamy recipe. Chocolate hummus is so decadent – like a rich chocolate mousse! You'd never know it was hummus unless someone told you! You can cook Umali Chocolate Hummus using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Umali Chocolate Hummus
- You need 1/2 cup of chana.
- You need 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 4-5 of dates.
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nutella.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s as needed of Goose berries.
- It’s as needed of Crushed strawberries.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 4 of rusk.
- You need 2 tsp of milk made with rose water and elaichi.
- Prepare as needed of Mint leaves.
Plus, it's so easy to make from scratch. This recipe uses just a few key. Chocolate hummus may sound a little strange, but who's ever met a hummus that they didn't like? Although this dessert version of the appetizer favorite is sweet, it's actually lighter than regular.
Umali Chocolate Hummus instructions
- For hummus – Grind soaked and boiled chickpeas, coconut oil, peanut butter, dates (seedless), honey, Nutella and water.
- Blend till it turns into a fine paste.
- Take sugar in a pan and heat it with water and gooseberry to get glazed gooseberry..
- For Umali – dip rusk in milkmaid, rose water and elaichi mixture.
- Take a plate and a ring mould. Add chocolate hummus to it and remove the ring mould.
- Add glazed gooseberries to it.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and place hazelnut evenly to it.
- And place the umali on your dish and sprinkle some crushed strawberries to it.
- Garnish it with few mint leaves and your dish is ready to be served.
And chocolate hummus isn't just for adults. This recipe is also a great way to sneak some nutrition into your Like standard hummus, chocolate hummus can be made ahead of time. De nieuwste trend in food-land is Chocolade Hummus. Met deze versie kan je genieten van hummus als dessert! This chocolate hummus is so delicious, no one will ever know you made it Chocolate Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.