Garlic Asparagus and Orzo.
You can have Garlic Asparagus and Orzo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Asparagus and Orzo
- It’s 1 cup of dry orzo pasta.
- You need 1 of -pound fresh asparagus (tips only…2-3 inches from the top).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of -cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper to tastes.
- It’s of Shredded Parmesan for garnish…optional.
Garlic Asparagus and Orzo instructions
- Prepare orzo according to package directions.
- Add asparagus tips to the orzo during the last two minutes of cooking.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- While the orzo cooks, prepare the garlic butter sauce.
- Add butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Stir in the minced garlic and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Do not burn the garlic..
- Add the orzo and asparagus to the skillet; stir in cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper..
- Cook for one minute more, or until heated through..