White Gouda Lasagna. Real Cheese People® Know The Best Cheese Is Real Cheese. White Gouda Lasagna Moist and cheesy! I guessed on my amounts of spices as I forgot to measure.
Stir in wine, cheddar and Gouda cheese. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the onion over medium heat. Add the tomato puree, turn up the heat and by the first boil, add the wine. You can cook White Gouda Lasagna using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Gouda Lasagna
- You need of Gouda Alfredo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of Smoked Gouda chopped.
- It’s 3 cup of milk or low fat milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper (black if its all you have).
- It’s of Spinach/Turkey Layer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely minced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 4 cup of (or one bag) fresh rinsed spinach.
- It’s of Other individual layers.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of part skim ricotta.
- You need 12 of whole-wheat lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
Gradually add cheddar and Gouda cheeses, stirring until cheese is melted; remove from heat. Combine cottage cheese and egg; set aside. Top with half of the meat sauce, half of the cottage cheese mixture and half of the mozzarella cheese. See great recipes for Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup too!
White Gouda Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the over to 350°F. I always prepare the Alfredo and Turkey Spinach layers after turning on the over, otherwise I forget to preheat it..
- Alfredo: Melt butter-butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper. Bring to a boil, whisking; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes add your smoked gouda stir till melted. Put aside (or on low covered)..
- Turkey Spinach: Melt butter in a skillet. Add onions and garlic until tender. Add turkey, browning. Once brown, add seasonings and stir. By handful or so, combine spinach with turkey until wilted and covered in moisture and seasonings. Put aside (or on low covered)..
- Time to layer! Grease your deep baking dish and put a layer of noodles on the bottom. (1) Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese than turkeyspinach than Alfredo and end with noodles. (2) layer of ricotta cheese and than another layer of noodles. Repeat 1 and 2 until you are out of filling. You should have a layer of noodles on top, combine remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and cover the top noodle… you can never have too much cheese :).
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- Uncover and cook for 20 more minutes..
- Let rest and cool before serving..
Kicking Monday off with my White Pesto Spinach Lasagna. Layers of creamy cheese bechamel sauce with basil pesto, spinach, and caramelized mushrooms. This dinner is always a favorite with our Christmas crew. It's a great meal for entertaining, just make ahead, and bake up before guests arrive. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter.