Boudin stuffed peppers. Top each with about a tablespoon of diced tomatoes. Place stuffed peppers in a baking dish, and add some of the boiled water to the dish. Boudin Stuffed Green Peppers and Rice !
Read the Boudin Stuffed Poblanos discussion from the Chowhound General Discussion, Poblano Pepper food community. The Best Boudin Recipes on Yummly Boudin Balls, Fried Boudin Balls, Boudin Stuffed Crescent Ring. You can have Boudin stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boudin stuffed peppers
- You need 4 of large bell peppers, washed, split long ways, cleaned.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 lbs of boudin, casings removed.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of GROUND meat of choice,browned, seasoned and drained. Beef, pork, turkey, chicken, whatever you like, I used beef.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 28 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 lb of shredded smoked gouda.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Boudin-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Wine SauceAcadiana Table. Serve colourful, flavour-packed stuffed peppers for a light Mediterranean-style supper. Choose from a range of fillings, including meat and vegetarian options. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines.
Boudin stuffed peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Place split and cleaned peppers in a sprayed dish, I use cast iron. Spray the peppers well with olive oil spray and salt and pepper them. Place them in the oven until the filling is made and it’s time to fill..
- Brown the ground beef. While that’s browning, In a bowl, crumble the boudin. Mix with the cooked rice and the drained cooked beef. Add about a half to 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce to this mixture. Mix well..
- Pack all the filling into the peppers. Drizzle the rest of the tomato sauce over and around the peppers. Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders over that. Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins..
- After 30 mins or so, pull from the oven and uncover. Add a pile of the shredded smoked Gouda to the top of each pepper. Return to oven to melt the cheese, maybe 10 minutes. Done and done..
It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. The dish is usually assembled by filling the cavities of the peppers and then cooking. Healthy stuffed peppers are a simple way to get dinner on the table! I skipped the rice and filled Stuff your peppers and add them to your baking dish. Add two tablespoons of water to the bottom of.